Tuesday, November 3, 2009

A story in text

The following text exchange between my dear friend, Zander, and I took place today.

Me: Just got a wrong number TEXT asking "do u wanna hookup?" I replied u have wrong number but gl on ur hookup.

Zander:You should have said 'send me a pic of your penis and I will think about it'

Me:Rofl. Damn. Didn't think of that!

Me: Omg. He just asked me how old I am. I said prob old enuf to b his mom. He asked again. I said 38 he said he's 27 wanna hookup? I said no thnx but gl. WTFG???

Zander: Are you 38 or 83? The gods are telling u to dust off the bat cave and get laid!

Me: Giggle. The bats swooping out might give him a heart attack. Then I'd hafta call 911. Then the medics would see my bat cave. Then they would pass out.

Me: Then I'd get arrested for serial death by hoohoo, would be on all the trashy tv shows, my family would be horrified, the court would be cheering, the cats would be homeless. All cause I wanted to get a little. So no. I think I'll pass on that for now.

Zander: Death by hoo hoo: the serial killer and her bat cave on the next Oprah.

Me: Rofl. Exactly! And Tyra would say that HER hoohoo is more killer than mine.

Me: Giggle..is what u & I r having a "textversation"? And did I just invent that word?

And people tell me I'M the crazy one?

No comments:

Post a Comment